Friday, December 2, 2011

Thawing Out

I am currently in Australia just north of Sydney. It was a long flight from Alaska to Sydney and a long way from the minus 40 I left. Just before I left the deep freeze--my car stopped on the highway and I had it towed home. I still do not know why it stalled. I figured--I will deal with that when I get home.

I have been speaking where the door opens here in Australia and have renewed friendships. These are friends I have met over the years and now we get to spend quality time together. There are doors opening to new opportunities to develop partnerships from here in the Great Southland.

The one thing that is very hard to get used to is the Christmas decorations without snow. I do not mind it for a change. I will be thawed from the arctic freeze by mid-December when I return home.