Saturday, September 22, 2012

Real Friends

All of you know what I mean when I say--real friends. Yes, they are like pure gold. If you have a couple in a lifetime you are blessed. I have found that in our work in Indonesia we have found some of the most amazing people who I consider the real brand of friends.

How do you know you have a real friend--they are with you in the worst of times. There is a steadfastness and commitment in the relationship. They always believe the best about you and always seek the best as friends. These real friends do not let obstacles stay in the way of  the friendship. I so enjoy the time I spend with them. I have these real friends in the U.S., Indonesia and Australia. 

I feel extremely blessed--I have several of what I would call real friends. I have an amazing wife and a band of people who believe in me. I am a rich man--not in my wealth but in my friends.