Friday, May 20, 2011

Amazing People

I just came home after over two weeks on the road. I was in Boise, Seattle and Phoenix. The highlight to me was how many amazing people I met. Steve in Phoenix had begun a season of prayer. I just loved the time with Steve and his church--Bud and Janet in Seattle were so interested in what we were doing--David, a friend of mine for over 30 year, just accepted the leadership of a church in Seattle--Greg and Jeanette were so kind to me, they are great friends and supporters--Caleb, my son, let me sleep at his apartment and we had a wonderful time on his birthday. Andy and Dwight had lunch with me--we are kindred spirits. We share an interest in helping people in other nations. I just go where the doors open and along the way I meet amazing people. They help to keep me going.