Thursday, October 7, 2010

L.A. and Illinois

What does L.A. and Illinois have in common? Tomorrow--IFC will be represented in L.A. and in Illinois. Esther Scarborough is in L.A. and will be speaking at the fundraiser for Grossman Burn Foundation. I am in Illinois where I will be speaking at several events.

Esther will have the privileged to speak to a group regarding the burn care in the North Maluku region. She is passionate and will share the dilemma we have with so many people being injured as a result of accidental burns. We need a better program to provide care for them--preventative as well as after accident care.

I will be speaking to a men's group tomorrow night and Saturday. Sunday I will be speaking at several meetings and a youth event. I have had an amazing time and I look forward to more chances to share about Indonesia.

I will be back home on October 12 and then to Indonesia on the 20th. I can't wait to take the two team to Indonesia.