Friday, February 1, 2008

Taking Flight

In a couple hours our team will be on the way to Indonesia. We have a lot of connections and hour on the planes. Our bags are packed and all the documents are signed and we are ready to go. It seems like such a long journey but it is worth every stop or delay. The people of Indonesia are beautiful and we will have the opportunity to help some of the poorest in remote regions of East Indonesia and to love the "little ones" in the Children's Home.

In a couple days we will have more than our share of rice and fish. The food will be different and heat will be a big change for us but we will be with friends doing what e love to do.

I will be back in about a month. If I get the chance to write I will. We will be where there is no phone or internet. So I will write when I can.